Having trouble installing Windows 10 Version 1703? Here’s a guide to troubleshoot the installation problems.
Resolving Access Issues on Windows 10
If you are experiencing access issues on Windows 10 after installing version 1703, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. First, check if your Windows Update is up to date by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. If there are any pending updates, install them and restart your computer.
Next, try using a different web browser to see if the issue persists. If you are using Safari, make sure it is updated to the latest version.
If the problem only occurs with a specific application or website, try accessing it from a different device or using a mobile app if available.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to seek further assistance from Microsoft support.
Troubleshooting Windows Update and Antivirus
If you are experiencing installation problems with Windows 10 Version 1703, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. First, check for any pending updates or antivirus scans that may be interfering with the installation process. Make sure your antivirus software is up to date and running a full system scan. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, try disabling your antivirus temporarily during the installation. Additionally, you can try running the Windows Update Troubleshooter to identify and fix any issues with Windows Update.
If all else fails, you may need to consider performing a clean installation of Windows 10.
Disabling Firewall and Fast Boot for Windows 10
If you are experiencing installation problems with Windows 10 Version 1703, disabling your firewall and fast boot may help resolve the issue. To disable the firewall, follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key + S and search for “Windows Defender Firewall.”
2. Click on “Windows Defender Firewall” in the search results.
3. In the left menu, click on “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.”
4. Select the option to “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall” for both private and public networks.
5. Click “OK” to save the changes.
To disable fast boot, follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key + X and select “Power Options.”
2. Click on “Choose what the power buttons do” on the left menu.
3. Click on “Change settings that are currently unavailable.”
4. Scroll down to the “Shutdown settings” section and uncheck the box next to “Turn on fast startup.”
5. Click “Save changes” to apply the settings.
Disabling the firewall and fast boot can help eliminate any potential conflicts during the installation process.
Downloading Windows 10 1703 ISO through Media Creation Tool
- Ensure stable internet connection.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the official Microsoft website.
- Search for “Windows 10 1703 ISO download”.
- Locate and click on the official Microsoft download page for Windows 10 version 1703.
- Scroll down to find the “Download tool now” button and click on it.
- Save the Media Creation Tool to your desired location on your computer.
- Once the download is complete, locate and double-click the Media Creation Tool executable file.
- Click “Yes” on the User Account Control prompt to allow the tool to make changes to your device.
- The Media Creation Tool will open, and the “What do you want to do?” screen will appear.
- Select the “Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC” option and click “Next”.
- Choose your preferred language, edition, and architecture for Windows 10 version 1703.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Select the “ISO file” option and click “Next”.
- Choose a location to save the Windows 10 1703 ISO file on your computer.
- Click “Save” to begin the download process.
- Wait for the download to complete. The time may vary depending on your internet speed.
- Once the download is finished, you will have the Windows 10 1703 ISO file available for installation or further troubleshooting.